Monday, November 24, 2008

Curious as Cat Meme.....

1) How do you show someone that they are special to you?
Lots of little ways that add up. For me the most important is letting Husband know that he is special...so, that is what I will talk about. We went to a marriage retreat...and plan on going to others. I try to bring him a lot of little surprises...especially when grocery shopping. I let him spend time by himself. That is what I can think of. :-)

2) What would be on your menu if you knew your next meal would be your last one?
Corn-on-the-cob served with a toothpick on the side...I wouldn't want to die with the annoyance of corn bits stuck in my teeth. Kobe steak....with some marinade that I have not tried but would be certain to like. Acorn squash...with perfect sweetness. Salad with pomegranate and watermelon. Eggnog.

3) If you could have said one thing to Harry Truman the day he decided to drop the atomic bomb, what would you have said?
The harm will go on pretty much forever.

4) Who is the person you would most like to help?
There are several people and I can't pick just one. I know and love many people who are stuck in depressions....and can't see the path out. I know one person who is depressed and being taken extreme advantage of. I try to help in the little ways I can....and remember that only they can change this completely.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Well, don't get mad at me....but the first thing that I think of is Ascot.

Want to participate this week???? Week 145.....Curious as a Cat Meme. :-)

4 comments:

Lilseed said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my site.

I am not sure I understand the comment you let on my CAAC Monday Meme post. The question was about what I would like on the menu of my last meal. While cheesecake is certainly not new for me, it is something I would like on the menu.

Acorn squash sounds good too! :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Well....around here a lot of times a "sampler" of cheesecakes means that they are new or unusual cheesecakes. :-) I thought you might mean something like that. :-)

Yes, acorn squash sounds good. I haven't found any in good condition and for a good price lately.

Carmi said...

That picture is amazing. First thought was "cubicle farm". Big companies have always reminded me of following the herd, and this scene looks so much like the wide open floors of a company that's gotten too big for itself.

Good to e-see you again!

Cat. said...

I love the toothpick comment!! :-)

Thanks for playing; have a great Thanksgiving.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5