Thursday, September 11, 2008

In My Life.....

-----Cool. The up-coming Star Trek movie is now my Friend on MySpace. :-)
-----Reading a short story by John Cheever called "Just Tell Me Who It Was." I like the writings of John Cheever's son Ben. I am particularly fond of a book of Ben Cheever's called "Selling Ben Cheever"....about what it is like to work low-paying jobs.
-----Started reading the book "Jennifer Government" by Maxx Barry...a library book. One of the games that I play, NationStates, is based off this. I am a player of NationStates2 Beta, by the way....so much more interactive, I love it thus far.
-----I am excited about attending Burning Life again this year. Some great DJs come out for this....and I love to listen to the music. Looking at the sights during this virtual fest makes me smile....and think. An entertaining,worthwhile experience. My avatar in Second Life is "Thebluestbutterfly Writer."

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5