Monday, September 01, 2008

In My Life......

Stupid but enjoyable thing I did today....took advantage of the cold that I have to enjoy listening to my sore throat singing Aretha Franklin's "Respect". Well...at least I took a lot of beverage sips in between enjoying my sore throat.

Listening to:
Jelly Beans "I Wanna Love Him So Bad"...I can sing that better with a sore throat, too.

Don't worry....I will stop singing with a sore throat and just lip sync. I will also go have some tea with Acacia Honey at some point. :-)

Also listening to:
-----Lemon Pipers "Rice is Nice"...not sure if I like this song.
-----Millie Small "My Boy Lollipop"
-----Jackie DeShannon "Put a Little Love in Your Heart".....I love this song. I wish more people would live by its message. If you are reading these words and can think of someone who could use some help....go do it. :-) I must confess....I couldn't resist, I sang again.

-----Joe Tex "Hold What You've Got." I have actually never heard Joe Tex. Reminds me of Otis Redding in some ways.
-----Sir Douglas Quintet "Mendocino." I vaguely remember that I used to love this song. I like it in the way that I like old-school Billy Joel, Freddy Fender and some other artists. I go for the happy-memory-recollection type songs....loud and fun. The kind of thing that I would enjoy having a sing-along to at some bar in Jersey. :-)
-----Alabama "If You're Gonna Play in Texas"

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5