Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

1. Luckily he is OK....this young German boy brought home a live shell from WWII. I know it would take a lot of time and effort....but I think that entire area should be cleared of those remains. The money/time to meticulously clean up would be worth it if even one life was saved. I don't know that there is anything that would make cleanup impossible.

2. This is neat....a group of dogs that has learned to catch a bus to visit the river. :-)

3. Of the more unusual photos to come out of the Olympics, I like this Pepsi photo and the Superman photo for some reason. :-)

4. Shaquille O'Neal accused of stalking???

5. Be a roadie for The Who...Ebay auction for a good cause ends August 24th. :-)

6. Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers (recipe)

7.
Neat find:Tattoo bandages
Something I don't think I would enjoy: Bacon Floss
Something I am thinking of buying: Duck Tea Kettle

8. Re-watching "The Bucket List." What is on your Bucket List?

9. Doggie who rescued Baby....my hero.

10. "A Life in Smoke" (review)...a woman chronicles her efforts to quiet smoking. I would like to read this.

11.

12. Dear-God.net

13.

A work-in-progress right now. :-)

Later: Well....some weeks I just don't get to get done. Groan. Maybe I should change this week's title to "Almost Thursday Thirteen." :-) Sigh.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5