Thursday, August 07, 2008

LifeLock.com

As I mentioned earlier this week, on Friday I will finally have the time to sit down and sign up for a trial of LifeLock...which I will, of course, blog about. LifeLock is an Identity Theft Protection Program...in fact, America's #1 Identity Theft Protection Program.

LifeLock guarantees your identity up to 1 million dollars! That is real confidence in one's service.

LifeLock:
-Replaces cards/documents when your purse or wallet is lost/stolen ("WalletLock")
-Places and renews fraud alerts at the credit bureaus. Renewing the alerts is crucial after your account is compromised.
-Performs "ERecon."...scans the internet for private info. Yes, this is important. I have been finding a lot of companies lately that don't honor their own privacy policies. Of course, one should be careful with the info that is intentionally place on a site...it may be used in ways or place that was not the intent when posted.
-Removes your name from phone solicitation and junk mail lists. No pre-approved offers for thieves to take (out of your mailbox or out of your trash). No one trying to trick you into signing up for something that you will deeply regret.

I think that the main benefit is peace of mind. Right now I have few cards, etc. that need to be protected....but I know that I will have a big need for this in the future. While I become more organized every day, I don't think I have the hours/months of time that it sometimes takes to repair a compromised identity.

http://www.lifelockpromotioncode.net/...I will be using code RD32 which entitles me to a 30-days-FREE-trial. After the trial period (with code RD32) if I decide to keep Lifelock, the price will be 9 dollars per month.

lifelock.com

Life Lock
LifeLock reviews

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5