Wednesday, August 06, 2008

LifeLock :-) :-) :-)

On Friday, when I have the time (don't ask why I don't have time for such right now...it makes me very angry), I will be signing up for a trial of LifeLock. I will be blogging about what I think of it.

I am not sure if this identity theft protection program is right for me right now...but I want to see what actually having the service is like. I have read a lot about LifeLock (America's Number 1 Identity Theft Protection Program). I think that it is a good service for those that have a lot of credit cards.

LifeLock has a pretty impressive guarantee. They are so confident in their product that they guarantee it up to a million dollars. No one has needed to claim THAT much so far...but when one has a lot riding on there cards, it is nice to know that someone will be there making sure all the holes are plugged up and repairing the damages. :-)

LifeLock
-Replaces cards/documents when your purse or wallet is lost/stolen ("WalletLock")
-Places/renews fraud alerts on accounts at the credit bureaus. Renewing is crucial after your account is compromised.
-Performs "ERecon."...scans the internet for private info (that you did not give permission to have published). I was reading the privacy info the other day on a site that I had to have remove personal info and it said that it would possibly find the info again in its "indexing." I found this ridiculous as the site it was drawing from had privacy policies that stated my info would not be released and was "private"....clearly someone is lying to me. The theme of the day seems to be companies lying to me. Anyway....ERecon would let you know about this kind of thing sooner.
-Removes your name from phone solicitation and junk mail lists. No pre-approved offers for thieves to take. No trickery (or annoyance) with phone solicitations.


http://www.lifelockpromotioncode.net/....one of the promotion codes is RD32. Promotion codes can be used to receive a substantial discount. RD32 is for a 30-day-free trial and for the service to cost $9/month. :-)

Life Lock
LifeLock reviews

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5