Thursday, August 28, 2008

In My Life......

-----Watching the Democratic National Convention Live in HD this evening.
-----The toilet-from-Hell is getting fixed this evening. Not a pretty picture. Stupid Leaky Thing. Stupid leaky toilets make Bathroom Mushrooms....Google it. No more Bathroom Mushrooms.
-----I still don't know who I am voting for.
-----I did like Obama's line "On November 4th, we must stand up and say...eight is enough."
-----I wonder what percent of the time Obama has voted the same as George Bush.
-----I wonder if ordinary citizens are allowed to attend the Republican/Democratic National Conventions. I could add this to my Bucket List. I am making up my own Bucket List. :-)
-----I do like that Obama wants to end our dependence on oil from the Middle East within the next 10 years. I just read earlier that Iran is going to start fueling their cars with natural gas.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Glad the toilet is getting fixed!
Obama voted with Bush 40% of the time last year (the year McCain was at 95%).
But I doubt I'll vote for Obama, it could change, but I really really really doubt it.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

So am I...about the toilet. It has been a real nightmare...every time you think it is fixed, you discover another issue. The bathroom mushrooms have really bothered me as far as cleaning....and you have to be careful not to breath them in. They are supposedly edible...yuck.

I don't know who I will vote for. I would like to figure out what Barak/McCain agreed with Bush on.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5