Thursday, August 21, 2008

In My Life.....

-----I know that Weezer is having a video shoot today....with a lot of fans in it. I know that there will be a lot of instrument-playing in the video. I am intrigued to see how it all comes out.
-----Trying to learn more about the new Star Trek movie. Not getting very far. I wanted to watch the trailer (that I have seen before) in HD....but it didn't work. Correct that....just got it to work...pretty. Waiting for more to come out. :-)
-----I am very upset that the finding of Big Foot was a hoax. :-( I am however glad that I don't have to be upset about the idea of someone eventually capturing and keeping a live Big Foot captive...for now.
-----Making a Zucchini Pie for the first time this evening. I had to substitute a few things for my first choice ingredients...but I think it should work out really well. :-)
-----I sorted out the sushi pieces by color in my Banzai game and then put them in Ziploc bags (with the air pressed out for storage in the box). This makes the setup for the game a quicker process. It also makes it easier for me to make sure that I am not missing any pieces. :-)

3 comments:

Gourmet Coffee and Tea said...

Need more info about tea or coffee? Come to my blog now!

seriously? said...

Here from ICLW. I LOVE weezer. They were always my favorite band.
I hope your zucchini pie turned out well!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

The Zucchini Pie turned out excellent. I was really surprised that such unusual ingredient combinations could be that good. I ended using shortbread crust and sweet red onion. I would recommend spreading the mustard really thin. Everyone really loved the pie and I have vague memories of having Zucchini pies in childhood.

Pork and Beans is an awesome song. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5