Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In My Life......

-----Someone told me that they have NEVER seen me grumpy until I told them that I was grumpy today. I understated this....I was very angry. I detest when people in positions of power resort to lying and inconveniencing me greatly in order to compensate for their mistakes. Telling the truth in times of crisis instead of concocting would make me more apt to adjust my plans to compensate for your issues. Isn't the American workplace grand?
-----Tell me something cheerful. I am in a not cheerful mood right now. :-(
-----The first good thing in my day happened at 11pm this evening....that's a pretty long day to have everything go sour in...pretty long. The good thing was that $55.75 was in my PayPal account for some work that I didn't realize I was going to get paid so quickly for.
-----Another good thing in the last moments of the day...Doggie is cuddling at my feet.
-----Yesterday we watched "Jumper" with Hayden Christensen. It was a pretty good movie. The parts that took place in Rome were pretty neat...views of things that I had never seen before. I particularly liked the battle scene in Rome...don't want to spoil it, so I won't say where (but it was definitely a view that I had never seen before...unsure if it was CGI or real).

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5