Sunday, August 03, 2008

In My Life......

-----This will be the final season of ER.
-----Doggie doesn't like fallen scraps of mozzarella. The first food EVER that Doggie doesn't like. Doggie 2 also doesn't like pieces of mozzarella. Do dogs just not like mozzarella? Both dogs certainly like pizza scraps.
-----Purchased four miniature cacti on sale for husband. He gave them names...I will have to ask him again what the names are and post pictures as they grow. Cacti are so interesting....each that I have seen has its own bit of uniqueness. I am glad that I don't have to take care of them....I pricked myself just buying them.
-----Husband bought me "The Other Boleyn Girl" as a surprise. I really,really,really wanted to see that movie...but hadn't made a big deal of it. I have a great Husband who listens and cares. I hadn't asked to buy it...he just knew it would make me happy. :-) It was a great movie....though historically VERY inaccurate. I want to read the book and I will be watching the special features (on my own and with Husband).
-----Did someone put extra carbonation in my Pepsi? It has been sitting for at least 10 minutes and I can still see the little bits of fizz shooting out the top of the cup. :-) Maybe Doggie jostled the table a little. Doggie deliberately jostled a table yesterday in an attempt to get a pop...successfully knocked it over-but the cup was empty.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5