Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

1. Colonial soap-making...history and techniques

2.


3. Blogs:
Bacon is My Enemy
My Cup 2 Yours

4.
I found a date through zombie harmony - one of the best free dating sites for zombies
Created by Mingle2.com (Dating for non-zombies)
OK..I didn't find a date there....but I smiled. :-)

And now I need to listen to The Hooters..."All You Zombies."


5. Obama says that he will give his Vice President a lot of work....that his choice will be based on the ability to do that work and not on who can help him win states.


6. Shower Shock Caffeinated Body Wash. I want to try this...hoping that, if it tingles, it is a comfortable tingle.

7. A registry-cleaning product that I am going to try. I will write a review of how it goes. :-)

8. Streakers at the polo match


9. Rare photographs from Indian history.

10. The Shark Shield

11. Stenciling T-Shirts

12. En Rouge Designs...colorful. I could see some of them on the wall in a child's room. :-) Which do you like?

13. One Thirteen that I particularly liked was about "Christmas in July."
__________________________

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners
is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in
others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen
with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who
participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



LINKS TO OTHER THURSDAY 13's!

1.(Leave a comment & I will link to you here.)




Non-Thirteeners are welcome to comment. :-)

Technorati tag:

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5