Thursday, July 17, 2008

Food Comfort Zones 101

-----Salmonella...not that salmonella. Speaking of which...the salmonella warning on U.S. tomatoes has been lifted! The warning on certain peppers HAS NOT.
-----Lizard Tongues on Crackers...where does one buy lizard tongues?
-----Deep-Fried Beer Battered Pizza
-----Recipe for Homemade Bacon Vodka
-----How to make bacon cups for salads....like taco bowls.
-----Chocolate-covered bacon. I would love to see you blog this one if you try the recipe. In the comments of the recipe, someone suggested making Chocolate-Covered McNuggets.
-----Spam Shake
-----Louisiana Sweet Fish Pie
-----The Fools Gold Loaf...I have to try this because I am Elvis-obsessed. I have known about this sandwich for years.
-----The McNugget McBurger Pizza
-----Fillet of Whale with Mushroom Sauce
-----Hawaiian Caribou
-----Chunky Cat Barf....don't worry.
-----Chicken Noodle Pistachio Pound Cake
------Garlic Ice Cream
-----Schnitzel Pop Tarts
-----Legendary Sandwich
-----The Fattest Luther Burger Ever...I don't know why but I find it super-repulsive.
-----The Super Burger Dog
-----"Mega Hamburger 3"
-----Tasty Amsterdam Mashed Potatoes with Sauerkraut

I have a purpose for compiling this list of recipes....stay tuned and you will see. :-) You will be seeing this list (still in the composition/modification phase) often as I may be making a lot of these. Stay tuned. :-)

3 comments:

payaso said...

lizard tongues...in asia, 3rd world counntries or any exotic area.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

So maybe I can order them from a market in Asia (online). Possibly, I could go to somewhere like Chinatown here in the states.

I had a rattlesnake dish on this list but removed it due to the fact that I couldn't find any place that I trusted enough to get a whole rattlesnake safely prepared.

Expanding ones food comfort zones is a educational process....definitely. After a while, I expect to have quiet a buildup of knowledge on International/Regional Cuisines.

This will be fun. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

P.S. THANK YOU, for the suggestion. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5