Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Hope Medical Center

http://www.newhopemedicalcenter.com/

I am a worry wart and I spend some of my time worrying about cancer....there have been a few cases of it in my family (but I haven't been able to find out what kind). In any case, I always feel so sad for those that I know online and in real-life that get cancer.

I think that there is a lot of possibility for fighting most illnesses. Sometimes, I feel like people either don't have the resources or willpower to fight a disease...they (or family members) give up before exploring options. Though I know that having money helps, I say look at how Patrick Swayze is doing (in light of the fact that he has looked at and tried less-traditional alternatives).

I think that treatment of a disease should be looked at in a more open-minded way...not we tried this, it didn't work, and now we wait for an inevitable conclusion. With most cancers there are so many alternative cancer treatments that one could look at.

Treatments for cancer

I know that alternative cancer treatments are not FDA-approved, but I would still do some research on these if I had such an illness. I like that New Hope Medical Center combines both the the traditional medicine and the alternative....in an attempt to do what might best help the patient.

New Hope claims that their strategy is very comprehensive....they have over 50 years of experience in treating cancer! Their treatment strategy even has a name...."The New Hope Treatment Method."

The New Hope Treatment is composed of things that have been scientifically proven and are compatible with traditional medicine. I think that this kind of strategy is good to try if one knows that the patient can participate in rational decision-making about such or the caretaker knows that the patient would have wanted to try such.

Wow!....many staff members were once patients themselves (or had family members treated at the facility. The program embraces and encourages family being present. I think there is also some encouragement of spiritual components to the healing process.

The facility has a home-like atmosphere. :-) Literally....as it is an out-patient facility. :-)

Team consists of:
Oncologists
Nutritionists
Nurses

Treats:
Cancer
Lupus (another one that worries me with my thyroid problems)
Chronic Degenerative diseases
ALS
Immune disorders
Hepatitis C
Fibromyalgia
Fatigue Syndrome
Allergies
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Arthritis

Basic program includes:
Body detoxification (sometimes I read about this and will be exploring this idea more)
Diet improvement
Nutritional plans
Support of the normal metabolic processes (obviously crucial to restore)

Craniosacral Therapy (I do not know what this is.)
Acupuncture
Massage
Lymph drainage
Relaxation Techniques
Stress Management
Education about leading a healthy life style

alternative cancer center
alternative cancer treatment

Testimonials....I like that financing is available.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5