Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gwynn's Gifts...an Etsy shop that makes me smile.





Gwynn's Gifts
Gwynn primarily makes handmade earring greeting cards....a greeting card with a pretty pair of earrings attached somewhere on it. Gwynn makes other greeting cards,too...both individual cards and sets.

I like the Spirelli greeting cards...string art like the one pictured above...I sometimes draw Spirelli and know that this can be a lot of work.

Sometimes Gwynn makes jewelry pieces independent of the earring greeting cards ...like the Blood Jasper earrings pictured above. There are none listed right now, but she also makes necklaces...which I will be excited to see. :-)

Gwynn DOES DO CUSTOM ORDERS. :-)It appears that her Etsy shop sometimes has sale items and Gwynn has an excellent sales record.

PRETTY....and a very sweet and thoughtful gift.

7 comments:

PI said...

What beautiful objects. Jean-luc jumped in front of me but I came any way. Thank you for your visit and hi from Michells.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Hi, and thank you for visiting.

Gwynn makes truly beautiful things.
I am looking forward to seeing what her necklaces look like. :-)

theysaywordscanbleed said...

i like that earring!

arlene,
Federal Way florist

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I think that the earrings are beautiful, too. I don't own any blood jasper.

I am coming to look at your floral site. I haven't had time to arrange flowers in a few weeks...for me that is depressing.

GwynnsGifts said...

What a pleasant surprise to come across an article on our store. I have subscribed to you blog and that is where I found it. Thank you so much for writing about us. It is a real pleasure to meet such nice people on the internet.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you, Gwynn. I think that the items you offer are truly pretty. :-) I am a big fan of the handmade and Etsy is one of my favorite sites.

sterling silver fashion jewelry said...

Wow, nice earrings! I like this style, just simple but chic and stylish!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5