Sunday, June 08, 2008

Randomness Meme....randomness can be fun. :-)


randomness...feed your mind and your blog

Week of June 8: More nosey questions
1. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday....relaxing. :-) We usually plan some sort of adventure for Sundays. One of our upcoming Sunday adventures is making Captain Morgan Floats.

2. How do you usually wear your hair?
It usually has a lot of "product" in it because I am the Queen of Frizz. Any recommendations for taming frizz????....I have tried many,many things.

3. What is your favorite item of clothing?
I have quiet a few. Most of my favorite pieces are medieval,businesslike,unique,stunningly colored or silk. Yes, I know that my styles (and even patterns) don't always match. I am told that I never dress like anyone else.

4. Where would your dream vacation be?
Outer space. If it were truly my dream, traveling there would be affordable and safe.

5. Who is your favorite author? book?
Author: Douglas Adams. Book: Currently, Piers Anthony's "On a Pale Horse." Really, I read the news a LOT more than books....I am a news junkie.

6. How often do you log on?
To the Internet? At home several times daily, at work on all breaks,at work for work-related,while waiting in lines,I usually surf the news before bed. A LOT of logging on. :-)

7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit?
Leonard Nimoy Photography

8. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi...it's stronger. I have a little less than half a glass of Pepsi to finish right this second. :-) I am really NOT SUPPOSED to have caffeine due to a thyroid problem though.

9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food?
Healthy Snacks. I like kiwi slices,tangelos,ice cream (among other things).

10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. A lot of times I am all over the board....that much is likely evident from my posting times. :-) As I am finishing this up Husband says that it is time to go to bed (as it is past 2AM)....I reply it's not time to go to bed, "it's time to party"...Husband goes to bed as he is used to these kind of reactions my part....I continue to type. :-) I am a night owl.

till next time....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great randomness! Hope you've had a relaxing & enjoyable weekend!

Shannon H. said...

Sunday seems to be a hard day for me to relax. I am too busy thinking about the week ahead.

I am a Pepsi Addict!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I have had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend....at least until the end of it. Thinking about work issues and about friends who are having some problems. I wish that I could make everything better for everyone I love.

naida said...

hi, great answers :) I'm the queen of frizz myself...lol.

http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5