Sunday, June 01, 2008

Randomness Meme.....I am just full of Random. :-)


randomness...feed your mind and your blog

Week of June1: Fill in the blanks.....

1. My best friend is___________________.
my husband. Among his many good points, he makes really good spaghetti sauce. :-)

2. I love it when____________________.
-a plan comes together. Sorry, I had to make the A-team reference
-Husband slow dances with me

3. My favorite movie is________________because_______________.
I don't really have a favorite movie.
-I like Rocky Horror Picture Show because it is fun.
- I like Pump Up the Volume because I identify with it a lot and the soundtrack is interesting.
-I like Pretty in Pink for the strength of Molly Ringwald's character, the humor, James Spader and John Cryer are handsome and I like the clothing.
-Jersey Girl was a sweet/funny/sad movie.
-I would like to re-watch Sweeney Todd....interesting.

4. I can't stand it when________________________.
-a friend betrays me. I never betray my friends or loved ones
-I have to write a letter to someone to stop violating my Copyright....Husband and I call them "Klingons on the Scanner."

5. If I could have any job in the world it would be___________________.
amusement park creator. Of course, I would need a lot of training for this.

6. Most weekends I _____________ _______.
blog,weed the garden,sleep,read Piers Anthony,have some sort of food treat,tend to my Wandering Jew plants

7. _____________ tastes so good!
Baby Bell Cheese (original flavor)
Martini Salad Dressing

8. Why does _______________________?
a large part of the world not use their turn signals

9. I have lots of _________________ around the house.
books,writing utensils,magazines,spaghetti sauce

10. Blogging satisfies my need for ________________.
having someone to talk to when I want to talk

till next time....

4 comments:

DrillerAA said...

I like this meme alot. I may use it in the next couple of days. I came by way of Joyce's Butterfiies.
Have a great week.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

It was a really fun thing to do. I learn a lot about myself from memes. Nice to meet you. :-)

naida said...

great answers, I like Pretty in Pink too :o)

http://randomeme4u.blogspot.com/

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Naida-
Yes, "Pretty in Pink" is a great movie. I am one of those people who would rather have seen her end up with Duckie....at least sometimes. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5