Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Heads or Tails Meme

This week's theme is "royal."

Some royal things that I find interesting:
-----Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Some of their ships offer surfing onboard?
-----Royal Skateboard Truck Company. A "truck" is the axle for a skateboard.
-----Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. Imagine how amazing it must have been for Zebulon Pike when he discovered the gorge. Someday I will go and take a lot of photos. :-)
-----I just joined Crown Royal's Society of the Crown. I am also a Maker's Mark Ambassador (you can even get your name on a barrel with Maker's Mark).

4 comments:

Skittles said...

Me and hubby visited the Gorge about a month ago on vacation. It was an amazing experience. Sissy baby me got scared getting too close to th edge though. :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I would be scared,too. I would take a picture(s) as far out as I felt was safe. I would love taking pictures from different heights or anywhere it was safe enough to lie down. I know that there can be a LOT of wind in that area. Anyway, I really should make my thoughts of a trip there into a reality at some point. :-)

Glad you had a wonderful vacation. :-)

Linda - Nickers and Ink said...

Happy HoT Tuesday. ;-)

Blessings,

Linda


ROYALTY – SPOILTY, at The Mane Point

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you for visiting, Linda. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5