Sunday, June 01, 2008

Saturday Social

Today's Saturday Social Question:

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?



My Answer:
My initial answer was to take a romantic trip with my husband to Walt Disney World. I suppose though Husband's answer is what would would actually happen....helping friends and family members that are in any kind of dire straights. THEN Walt Disney World. :-)



This week I am tagging:
ANYONE WHO WOULD ENJOY PLAYING...the more the merrier. :-)

Saturday Social Rules:

* Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to the Saturday Social for this week and the blogger who tagged you too!
* Come back the Saturday Social, sign Mr. Linky (and why not leave me a comment, too) ;)
* Tag your friends... better yet, tag a stranger (what a great way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
* Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky!

Hopefully when all is said and done you will have met some new bloggers, gained a few new readers and had fun!

Happy Socializing!

6 comments:

craziequeen said...

I have always had a dream of buying a farm and rescuing animals.

Michele sent me to say hello this Sunday morning, Blue :-)

cq

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Make a plan....you can do it. Or just rescue a few where you are now. Maybe you could find someone to be your partner for something like this.

Thank you for visiting. :-)

Shannon H. said...

Welcome to the Saturday Social!

Walt Disney World sounds like fun!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks, Shannon. I have been to WDW but I am really a fan. I can always come up with new things that Husband & I should do there. In real life, our next Disney trip will likely be Disneyland though....where I haven't been. If I won the lottery though, it would definitely mean a massive trip full of WDW adventures.....grand adventures....like surfing lessons,vow renewal (with the bride and groom entering after a horse ride) and a cruise. Anyway....its nice to think about. :-)

Thank you for the welcome.

Lisa said...

WDW sounds like fun! You must be a real Disney enthusiast :-) Thanks for playing and I hope to see you again :)

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5