Monday, May 26, 2008

In My Life

-----23 of my last 50 e-mails have been from Nigerian spammers. I am going to start keeping track of this. Annoying phenomenon...but at least I can make it interesting.
:-)
-----Don't know if air conditioning is working so well...it's 81 degrees in my house right now!!! Soon as Husband gets off phone going to try some other things to cool House down. Growl.
-----Having a nice cup of green tea. :-) We drink a lot of green tea. :-)
-----I found out that Blogging can be good for your health (or be an indicator of a disorder).

2 comments:

craziequeen said...

Hiya Blue, Michele sent me in the closing throes of the M&G.

I thought that blog article is interesting - from both perspectives.

cq

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

The Meet & Greet was a lot of fun this weekend. Yes, the article was interesting from both perspectives. :-)

I hope all is well with you.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5