Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to _____!
abandon my principles or eat liver without throwing up

2. _____ reminds me that summer is almost here!
The fact that it is staying light longer

3. I cannot live without my _____.
laptop,library card,glasses of water

4. _____ and _____ are two things I'd like to try.
Skydiving,Hungarian Paprika

5. When life hands you lemons _____.
start juggling and singing the Meatloaf song "Life is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back"

6. _____ is my favorite childhood memory.
My favorite aunt,my grandmother,reading by myself,intellectual conversations with my father and brother,music (I couldn't pick one of these over any other)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
Well, I am not looking forward to getting a new license photo. I am looking forward to making some sort of drinks and using the straws that I bought which have pink flamingos attached to them...fun. I am looking forward to sleeping in on Friday. I am acknowledging that I have to water my late-growing narcissus....not sure if I will enjoy this or not. Likely, I will attend a movie Friday with Husband and Cousin...Narnia. Friday's Plans also include buying decorations for the garden and taking garden photos....if I am able to fit both in, this will make me VERY happy. Saturday's plans include some paid writing online....I enjoy trying to scout that out (though it takes a while to find something that fits into the things that I write about anyway). Sunday, I want to do some shopping for needed additions to my work wardrobe...you know that you need them when Husband is the one that suggests it. :-)

This week I am participating in Friday Fill-Ins Number 72. These are my answers-in-progress. :-)

5 comments:

bluesky said...

I noticed your link to freerice and I thought I would let you know of another great charity site which is AIDtoCHILDREN.com. It donates money to children in need through World Vision.

Check it out at http://www.aidtochildren.com

Janet said...

Hope you enjoyed Narnia :-) I used Hungarian Paprika Thursday night when I made sausage and sauerkraut paprikash. Yum! Thanks for playing!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks BlueSky. I did link to AidToChildren and will blog about it in the future. :-)

Catherine said...

Hope you have a good weekend. The Narnia movie is great, the place where the battle was filmed is not far away from me and I've been orienteering round those rocks a few times. I'm looking forward to seeing Prince Caspian.
Michele sent me

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

We ended up having to move the Narnia plans to Sunday....matinee. I am sure the rocks are beautiful....where are they???

Thank you for visiting, Catherine.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5