Monday, April 28, 2008

"Curious as a Cat" Meme

1) How would you redesign the way movie ratings are assigned?
I would take a look at the effectiveness of PG-13...how often are parents even aware of the fact that their 13-17 year-old child is attending/purchasing?

2) What is the best way to make friends?
Be nice. Accept that not everyone will be your friend and that if you try to "win them over" you may not like the "friend" you are eventually stuck with.

3) What is the most sacred or holy spot you've ever seen?
The grave of a relative. I am amazed at the years of memorials that have been left. Not everyone "honors their dead."

4) What is the most irrational thing you've ever done?
I don't really have an answer for this one. I will let you know if I come up with one.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Photo Copyright "Cat" 2007

The un-opened flowers look like tulips. Looking at the scene from a fairy's eyeview. Creating a modern set of fairy dolls with their own life stories might be fun....like Barbie/Stewart Little. I could take photos of what the world might look like if a fairy were photographing it. Okay....my thoughts are a weird place. :-)

I join this meme for the first time at Week 115. :-)

2 comments:

Cat. said...

Not so weird: you're the second person to mention fairies! :-)

Thanks for stopping by--see you next time I hope!!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Yes, see you next time. Glad that I am not weird after all. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5