Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A post full of fools..... :-)

-----The April Fool's Day Hoax Defense Kit
-----Picturing Mr. T saying "I pity the fool" and this Mr. T photo makes me think of an angry genie.
-----Culinary Fool
-----Pepper Fool's Chile Pepper Recipes...I am currently considering this chalupa recipe which looks fairly mild.
-----CoffeeFool
-----Kite-Flying Fool
-----Blithering Fool
-----Reading Fool
-----Fool Circle
-----Henry Fool...a 1997 movie about a garbage man and a novelist.
-----The origin of April Fool's Day. Do you play pranks on this day? I don't play pranks though I do try to do something especially fun. I detest trying to read the news on this day....I am a news junkie and it makes that part of my day miserable.
-----Fiber Fool...a blogger who enjoys any craft with fibers.




Me playing with Cuba singing his hit song "Everybody Plays The Fool" with Russ, Dave and I as his horn section. Listen for when he says "More Strings" the crowd thinks he says "More Screams".
-YouTuber, Nick Reider





This post is my contribution to Heads or Tails Meme....this week's theme is "fool." :-)

9 comments:

byrningbunny said...

You're making us work on this one! lol My favorite was the chili fool.

Thanks for the info!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Glad you liked the chile fool. I hope that you get to try some of the recipes. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Byrningbunny...I belong to the Exercising for Comments blogroll. Thank you for making me do headrolls...it did wonders for my sinuses. :-)

Skittles said...

I never heard of the movie before. I'll have to make a point to watch it now!

LOVED the Everybody Plays The Fool video!!!

Misty Dawn said...

Oh I can't tell you how much I wish the gas prices were a joke!

Hope you had a great Tuesday!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am going to make a point to watch the movie, too. I am a fan of anything obscure...or headed that way...because it's fun to explore. :-)

The Everybody Plays the Fool video is neat. Improvy....that's my new word. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

The gas prices are outrageous.

My Tuesday was LONG....that's how I would describe it....filled with good,bad,happy,depressing,new,annoying...that about sums it up.

Laane said...

I'm certainly a coffee-fool.

Great post!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am a coffee-fool, too. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5