Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

1. Having a fat belly linked to later having Alzheimer's/dementia

2. There are people calling for laws against workplace bullying.

3. More is being said about the experimental drug that Patrick Swayze is taking to treat pancreatic cancer. It sounds like this drug may give him much more of a chance.

4. "This Train" (video)

5. Terra Naomi does a cover of Amy Winehouse's "Rehab"


6. Terra Naomi's cover of Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time."


7.

Amy Winehouse performs "Rehab" live on "The DL Show."

8.
Easter Recalls


9. Besides Thursday Thirteen, what is your favorite Blogosphere activity?

10. For those of us in the U.S., have you adjusted your lifestyle any in reaction to how you perceive the economy???

11.


12. Started using "Blackle" instead of Google for my homepage. It is theorized that a black background takes less energy than all the white pixels.
Correct that: I am not using Blackle, though I like the look better....it is only an energy-saver for some monitors (thank you, Graham English, for pointing this out to me).

13. Today, (Thursday) saw a golf tournament mentioned on the news in which players had to lie down and duck swarms of killer bees. There was also an alligator on the golf course.
_________________________________

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners
is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in
others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen
with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who
participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



LINKS TO OTHER THURSDAY 13's!

1. XBox Wife
(Leave a comment & I will link to you here.)




Non-Thirteeners are welcome to comment. :-)

Technorati tag:

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I have finally added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous club. Sorry it took me so long- thanks for your patience!
Welcome to the club!!
Livin' With Me

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you. :-) I know it will be a fun thing to participate in. :-)

Graham English said...

Glad I could contribute! :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks, Graham. That's part of what I like about the Internet...people can learn together. :-)

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

OK - I'm not sure which of #13 scares me the most. I have a fear of both! My favorite blogosphere activity...my "Ten Things Tuesday" carnival. I've been doing it for almost twenty years personally and just thought that it would be fun to see where it went in the blogosphere!

Cindy Swanson said...

Wow...some really interesting links here! I often do TT's like that also...just a hodge-podge of interesting links. Very cool!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5