Friday, March 07, 2008

In My Life

-----I got accepted to beta test a coffee!!! All one has to do is look around this blog to see why I am excited about that. :-)
-----Just saw Bono singing "I Am the Walrus"...in costume in a scene from "Across the Universe." I need to see this movie.
-----Home. Not feeling that great...thyroid problems bothering me....what they call "storms." This always seems to happen after the stress of a doctor visit and blooddraw. That just reminds me....doctor's office was supposed to call with the results, and hasn't....must go make phone call.

5 comments:

Shephard said...

Across the Universe is fun. I loved the music/covers. :) You might find it a good diversion/uplifting.

Michele says hello!
~S :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

It looks different. I am looking forward to it. :-)

I wish that John Lennon were still alive.

Mr. Althouse said...

Never heard of a coffee beta tester... Where do I sign up?? You know, coffee is one of the four major food groups.


Michele sent me,

Mike

Thumper said...

I bought the DVD for Across the Universe, but I keep forgetting to watch it! I think I'm going to wish I'd seen it on the big screen....

Here via Michele's!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Mike-
http://beta.joffreys.com/
There is still room in the Beta (as of write now, anyway). I will also leave a link on your blog. Enjoy, if you get in. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5