Wednesday, March 05, 2008

In My Life

-----Watched "The 6th Day" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Of course, there has to be a Terminator reference "I might be back." This movie does horrible things to a very pretty Cadillac convertible. Obviously, I am tired because I mistook Robert Duvall for Rudy Giuliani.
-----Our refrigerator burned out...lots of smoke and we had to get a new one yesterday. The kitchen still smells pretty bad and I went to work with all my clothing smelling burnt. At least it happened right as we were leaving....could have had no house. Anyway....the old refrigerator had a broken door bracket...so, one of the shelves was missing. I had gotten so used to only a shelf for sauces on the door. This evening I was freaking out because I could not find the juice that we bought...thought maybe it had been left out and gone bad...or we had left it in the car and it had gone bad. Turns out it was on the new refrigerator shelf that I had forgotten about and not thought to look at. :-)
-----Thinking of going to Cornerstone.....a massive Christian music festival. Trying to figure out how to liveblog it...expect musical weirdness and fun antics here on this blog (if I can figure a way to go).
-----Instead of saying "of epic proportions" my new phrase is "of weird proportions"...to describe the massively weird.

5 comments:

ThomasLB said...

I prefer the phrase "biblical proportions." I first heard it used in Ghostbusters. :o)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-)

I haven't watched Ghostbusters in so long. I must add it to my wishlist.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

The phrase "Biblical proportions" was used on Celebrity Apprentice this week. :-)

Carmi said...

I hope my third attempt at commenting works. At least this time I copied it...

Blogger is having a bad day...I think it munched my previous comment.

Anyway, what I WANTED to say was that Michele sent me to congratulate you on the new fridge. You'll likely save a bundle on electricity, as new units are much more efficient than the watt-hogging old ones.

Hope you're feeling better today!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Feeling pretty much better now.

Yes, our new fridge is low-energy....and much less costly than if the house had burnt down. :-)

I had problems with Blogger comments and template today.....ANNOYING.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5