Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
I would prefer to live somewhere close to a hospital...in case of emergencies. The country would be easier for me....as I plan to have a horse at some point and don't want to have boarding costs. I am into urban sustainability....basically urban farming. :-)

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
Various nieces and nephews are all tied for the title. :-)

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
there were people stuck in elevators during the recent Las Vegas power outage....I would be scared.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
Kiva....because it is a great cause. I guess lending to micro-businesses in third world countries is more of a service...but that is my answer. :-)

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
Nature made Multi-Complete with Lutein. I belong to there club where they send out vitamins,coupons,etc.



Friday's Feast

9 comments:

Jen said...

Shoot, I SO need to get out more. I didn't even know there was a power outage in Vegas. Great feast!

Jenn said...

Oh yeah...it's very beneficial to live near a hospital.

My feast is now up:
http://janu-jenn.blogspot.com/2008/03/fridays-feast-21-feb-08.html

mamichelle said...

Yikes, I'd be claustrophobic in the elevator. HORRIBLE!

Nice feast. Happy Friday!

Laane said...

Oh dear...your salad!!!!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend, a wonderful easter and an amazing spring!!!

Toia said...

Just visiting! Enjoy your weekend and have a Happy Easter!!

Oh, by the way - you've been tagged.

Sleepypete said...

Weird thing on the Dessert course ... Last time I did take vitamin supplements, I had to come off them after a week. For some reason, the multivitamins and iron tablets managed to change my personality into something uncomfortably unpleasant ...

That was after a week of one tablet a day and I was back to something near normal after a few days of no tablets. Strange ! Wonder why having more of the healthy stuff in me would affect my head like that.

I'm on milkshakes laced with Nesquik strawberry mix now. The milk gives me the calcium to keep my battered shins happy, the milkshake powder is intended for growing kiddies so it has lots of vitamins added.

Appetiser - on the verge of a city works well. You're close enough to get the amenities (shopping!) easy but hopefully outside the pollution and traffic.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you, Jen. :-)

adria said...

We currently live very close to the hospital, and with 2 kids, I am very grateful that we live so close to it.
Great Feast!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Adria-
The beach in your avatar is beautiful. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5