Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Do you want the nosebleed seats???

I really want to see Cirque du Soleil's traveling production of "Saltimbanco" but can't justify the money for good seats. I was talking to husband about this and mentioned how unsatisfying the "nosebleed seats" would be for a circus/acrobatic show.

Husband had gone to a lot of major sports events in his youth and thought that the nosebleed seats were the good seats...the seats where you might get hit in the face by a hockey puck or something and get a nosebleed. :-)

While Googling "nosebleed seats" to verify my stance on the term, I found out that nosebleed seats were actually desirable in Elizabethian times...makes sense considering the seating for those of importance even further back (Colliseum days).

I wish that I could justify spending a little and taking binoculars....but know that I would not experience the wonder.

Someday, I will go to Las Vegas or something and pay for one of their nicer packages...private lounge,etc. Fun to think of the Somedays.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5