Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Checking my investment......



I hope that the micro-business that I have invested in is doing well. I am cheering for Marina (who sells shoes). Pretty soon, I should hear that she is in the repayment phase....I am hoping this goes well. The neat thing about Kiva is that the loan is typically divided among many people....so Marina has many people cheering for her. :-)

I am deeply grateful to the "Things I Am Grateful For Blog" for allowing me to win a gift certificate to make my $25 investment in the first place. This will not be my first adventure with Kiva. :-)

3 comments:

Solomon Broad said...

I hope it all works out for her. I was a bit nervous with my first investment, but it all worked out in the end.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am planning to invest in more people over the years. I wish that there were a way that I could encourage her more....I leave little messages on her journal.

Abbey said...

I'm currently helping 3 women and a man...when that is repaid I will just loan it again...its a fantastic way to assist people... good on you for giving them a go...A

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5