Thursday, February 07, 2008

In My Life

-----The test results are in on the chupacabra. It may still be a chupacabra. Husband still thinks it's funny to call me a chupacabra when I talk about this.
-----Eventually I want to join the Frugal Hacks blogroll. I am passionate about frugality but I could be more passionate about it. My blog does not have an obvious frugality theme running through it....but it should. I will be on that blogroll someday.
-----Celebrity Apprentice is on tonight.
-----Besides me watching Apprentice, we are watching the second Highlander movie (having watched the first one last night). Lately, we are into re-watching series of movies.
-----"Lipstick Jungle" premieres tonight. This should have some interesting glimpses of what society is like right now. I am very into studying pop culture...which it seems is becoming increasingly snobbish (unfortunately). From what I have seen, the Andrew McCarthy character may be gentle and likable (plays a billionaire,if I remember correctly).
-----Snoopy exercising made me laugh. I always initially spell exercising as "excercising"...it is a little amusing to picture Snoopy excercising.

2 comments:

OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele swnt me to tell you that my next door neighbor is ON "Celebrity Apprentice"....! My next door neighbor is: MARILU HENNER! I will be watching it myself, later on....! (It is only 6:09pm here now....!

How DO you actually spell Excersizing....??? I am such a bad speller, I am honestly not sure! (lol)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I hope that you enjoy the show. It must be REALLY exciting for you. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5