Monday, February 18, 2008

More on Huckabee's bowling



I decided to see if Huckabee was a good bowler after seeing the above photo. It turns out that he challenged the press to a bowling game. The last part of this is romantic...the romantic part didn't involve the press challenge (if you haven't clicked on the link already).

I was glad to see a politician's more human side. Typically politicians are only portrayed as monsters or buffoons in the media.

On the Super-Human side, Huckabee was endorsed by Chuck Norris. (video)
:-)

Note: Not any kind of endorsement. I have no idea who I am voting for.

4 comments:

lakedawn said...

I guess it isn't politically correct to say anything nice about a Republican.
















1

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Probably not. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

By the way, Lakedawn, I am not sure that I have seen you visiting my blog before. Whether you are a first-timer or have been here before....WELCOME. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Ah...now I recgonize you, Lakedawn. I have met you on Stumble Upon. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5