Sunday, February 17, 2008

In My Life

-----Knight Rider premieres tonight. I will be excitedly watching this.
Update: Well....it wasn't that exciting but I will watch the series out of principal. I enjoyed the original.
-----How come this is not coverage of Gravel,Huckabee and Paul? They are still running...though not winning. I try to blog about all the candidates...especially since I am still making my decision on who to vote for. I haven't seen mention of either Gravel or Paul in months.
-----Watched "3,000 Miles to Graceland" with Husband last night. Kurt Russell, Kevin Costner,Patricia Arquette,Christian Slater. I made one of those adult revelations...I guess I had a crush on Christian Slater's style when I was growing up...now I realize that he is NOT the best actor. Anyway... this movie had a great soundtrack but the storyline seemed to go on and on. There was a lot of violence...though not a movie full of gore. Some sexual exploits. I wonder what the rating was on this movie. There were a lot of humorous moments. It was an older movie and on VHS...so, I could not make out what was being said at times.
-----Husband made brownies and tea...just because. Husband gets You-Are-So-Great-I-Told-On-You-On-My-Blog Points.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5