Saturday, February 23, 2008

In My Life

-----If you are a tax rebate scammer, and apparently there are many, I would stay away from me. I am forwarding your e-mails to the IRS...and I would encourage everyone that gets these type of e-mails to forward them, too.
-----We are watching Disney's "The Black Hole" this evening. FAQ about "The Black Hole"
-----We found Ben & Jerry's on sale at Wal-Mart. I have a cold and the new "Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler" was smooth and soothing. This new flavor is peach ice cream with cinnamon-sugar shortbread pieces and a piece swirl. The cinnamon wasn't overpowering and the shortbread wasn't soggy/too crispy. Yummy. I am thankful for the fact that Ben & Jerry's doesn't give their cows growth hormones....and I hope that the laws don't change so that they can't let you know that.
-----Found a somewhat old/interesting book about Einstein at a thrift store. :-)

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5