Monday, February 25, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins (yes, it is Monday)

1. _____ is the best thing about traveling.
Keeping a travel log is the best thing about traveling. All the discoveries (and the frustrations) go into whatever notebook I am keeping. This intensifies all enjoyment and makes me eventually laugh at frustrations. Plenty of photographs.

2. I love a good _____ when I'm cold.
blanket,hug,heater-up-a-notch,comfy sweatshirt

3. I often use _____.
-----my laptop....I am an obsessive blogger. I need to clean out the keyboard with some canned air sooner or later here.
-----soy sauce...but I should stop since I am not supposed to eat soy due to a thyroid problem.

4. I'm reading _____ right now; I _____ it.
Pinky & The Brain in "Brainlet"-I am almost done with it.This is a comic book. :-)

5. _____ is something I dislike talking about.
The paranormal.
When people I love start talking disparagingly of themselves and refuse to stop

6. When I visited _____ I most looked forward to seeing _____.
the kitchen
a nice cold glass of water and some Nyquil as I have a cold.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
watching a movie (tonight)
cleaning out closets (tomorrow)
on Sundays I should rest more

Friday Fill-Ins
_______________________________

I am a Warrior Soul....I like that. Thank you to Sleepy Pete....where I found this. Sleepy Pete found this at Bob-Kat's. :-)




You Are a Warrior Soul



You're a strong person and sometimes seen as intimidating.

You don't give up. You're committed and brave.

Truly adventuresome, you are not afraid of going to battle.

Extremely protective of loved ones, you root for the underdog.



You are picky about details and rigorous in your methods.

You also value honesty and fairness a great deal.

You can be outspoken, intimidating, headstrong, and demanding.

You're a hardliner who demands the best from themselves and others.



Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

2 comments:

Janet said...

#1 was a great answer! Thanks for playing :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you. My travel logs make it so that I remember each trip. :-)

I try to blog when traveling but that doesn't always work.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5