Monday, February 18, 2008

The Bush Endorsement of McCain

The elder George Bush and Jeb Bush endorse McCain. I suppose the current President Bush does too.

The Republican Party's conservatives still seem to be undecided on their nomination. Does Huckabee still have a chance?...he has said that he will not be giving up and staying in the race until November. Huckabee seems to be, wisely or stubbornly,ignoring "the writing on the wall" as far as his chances of winning.

Anyway....some say that McCain will be an extension of Bush. He has shown that he disagrees with Bush on some issues in the past (such as tax cuts). I am undecided as to how similar to Bush he will be...I think that my choice on McCain will primarily come down to deciding if I trust him or not.

I wonder what McCain said that has Bush laughing in the article's photo. :-)

2 comments:

ThomasLB said...

The way I understand it, Huckabee can't win, but he might be able to get enough delegates that McCain can't win, either. If neither has a clean majority, then the delegates are free to vote for whomever they choose, and Huckabee thinks he can win it at the convention.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Interesting. I guess we shall see. Huckabee seems to be fighting pretty hard.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5