Saturday, December 08, 2007

New to Yippi.....



I have 5 friend requests that I need to look through. I replied to a comment but haven't figured out where my comment went. Social networking is interesting. I am a Yippi. :-)

I think it is funny that it says "Female,Likely" here...it is not indicating that I am likely a female....LOL. I blog anonymously, so the choice of "Likely, California" for a home was more of a joke. I wish that hometown could be left off...I am usually a little more comfortable with region. :-)

2 comments:

Carmi said...

Michele sent me back because she's so kind! I often wrestle with how much information to post - or to hold back. I write under my real name, but even then there are some limits I won't approach or cross.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I think that is a good thing....that there are some limits you won't cross. It shows a healthy regard for safety in an unsafe world.

If one is sincere, than readers get to know you not but the stereotypes of general achievements or facts. A blog is about being real and expressing yourself....all the while with total strangers.

:-) Likely, California makes me smile.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5