Thursday, December 06, 2007

My progress on my "101 in 1001" list...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010...I hope to have 101 tasks done. That is 1001 days from January 1st. This is a part of the "101 Things to Do in 1001 Days Project." I am excited....I will know what I want to do with my life for a little over 2 1/2 years.

My list so far:

1. Learn to play at least one song on my acoustic and electric guitars (the same song on each guitar is fine). This will involve taking the guitars in for some long-needed repairs first. I want to decide which song to learn before I start trying to meet the goals (January 1).
2. Visit both the American and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls. I am much more excited about the Canada side....it is said to be much more beautiful. Take a lot of photos. Learn a lot of the history of the site beforehand. Read a fictional book that I have called "Niagara Falls All Over Again."
3. Find a place that will allow me to take a romantic sleigh ride with Husband.
4. Read "The Joy of Cooking." Try 100 of the regular recipes. Try all the recipes in the Brunch,Lunch and Supper Dishes section (the more readymade recipes). I am excited...this book is a classic and I managed to find it for a few dollars at a thrift store.

5 comments:

Shephard said...

I've always wanted to see Niagra Falls as well. It looks majestic!
Some great goals.

Hope you're enjoying your movie!
I love a good film from abroad.

Michele says hello!
~S :)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Shephard-
It is a Japanese film with great effects but the sub-titles are a little hard to see at times. I don't remember what it is called right now...but I will write a review at some point.

I hope that you get to see Niagara some day and I am glad that you visited.

gautami tripathy said...

I too wish to visit Niagra falls someday.

Maybe in my next birth! Michele sent me here after a LONG time!


rooted

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Are there loading problems again??? A long time? I will look into this. Or did you just wait awhile to visit?

I hope that you get to visit Niagara, Guatami. I will be taking a LOT of pictures when I go-those will certainly make their way onto my blog. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Gautami-
Well....on Stopwatch and Netmechanic loading time checks out just fine. So either a fluke or you meant you had to wait a while??? :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5