Monday, December 10, 2007

Manic Monday

For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time?
Both I guess. There are always people that I find something for well ahead of time and then there are those who I am struggling for something for almost to the last minute.

If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose?
I like my first name....sorry to disappoint, but I wouldn't change it. If I were a man, I would like to be named Damien or Estaban. I thought of naming a dog Estaban. If I were naming a fish after the name I would choose if I were a man, I would name it "Esta-fishie."

What's worse,having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
Both are equally bad and can ruin your life.

Manic Monday

10 comments:

Gellianne said...

Hi! Nice meeting you here! Great answers!

ThomasLB said...

"Damien?" I think "The Omen" kind of ruined that name. That would be kind of like naming yourslelf Beelzebub...

;o)

Mharia said...

yeah, too high an expectation and having absolutely no expectation at all isn't good ...

Happy MM!
My Wanderings

Siani said...

Great answers - I especially like #3 - I said something similar. Have a great week!

My answers can be seen at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Angelika said...

Good answers.

My answers are HERE.

Fleur de Lisa said...

Esta-fishie- LOL!

A happy medium for #3 is perfect but hard to find. :-)

Thanks for playing MM.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Nice meeting you, Gelliane. Thank you and come again. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I still like Damien...like Michael Damian. Well, I guess I would want to have it spelled with an "a" instead of an "e" like Michael does. During his "Rock On" phase, I really liked his style.

Angelika said...

That name Esteban reminds me of something...I can hear it in my head.

Must be from a movie or TV Show, LOL.

Thanks for visiting my MM! :-)

OH! Kill Bill Volume 2. The old pimp was named Esteban.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Well...I was thinking of a little boy named Estaban in a cartoon. :-)

I probably wouldn't want to be named after an old pimp. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5