Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?
"Dante's Inferno"

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe.
I don't believe that one has to ritually do certain things in order to not be considered sinful or to go to heaven...deep answer but it was the first thing that came to my mind. Of course, the superstitious side of me wants to dispute my disbelief. There are some things I do out of respect for God and I try to think nicely of the things that others do out of respect for God.

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?
Rachel Ray. Though I find her annoying sometimes....she seems creative. She appears to value families,tradition and having fun.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?
It is better to have Husband open the pull-tab soup cans. Do not try to grab Husband as he is falling down on ice....I can not lift him and only make it worse by following this instinct. Plants do not always follow what the books say they should....some plants may like things that books say they shouldn't...my cactus likes to be watered more frequently and I know someone that fertilizes their cactus every week (vs. every month and not when blooming). Everyone has some bit of wisdom to impart...even those who are otherwise despicable...keep your ears and eyes open...if nothing else, they will teach you how NOT to be.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.
A family room. Lots of variety in seating options....hardwood but with places to lie down if one is inclined....sometimes I like to sit in different positions and at different heights. A mix of silk and real flower arrangements...always with some scented flowers. A fairly good-sized television. A nice view. Plenty of light but with options for dimming light. Candles. Historical and sentimental items for decoration. Paintings by artists I know and/or admire. A rocking chair.Persian rugs (or lookalikes/mimics)...I like small to sofa-sized. A good stereo system with CD-changer. Antique-looking lamps. Lots of entertainment options.Dance,Dance Revolution. A gaming chair.Things for both the male and female family member/guest. My current family room has most of this description. The family room is important. :-)

Friday Feast #171

4 comments:

Square1 said...

I agree with the last line of your main course. Everyone has something to teach. Everyone.

Michele sent me.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Square1-
Thank you so much for visiting. I find myself changing a lot in my viewpoints lately after trying to look past the aggravating things that some people do.

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jennifer :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I hope that you have a great weekend, Jennifer. Thank you for visiting. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5