Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Busy working on 101 things....

Tuesday, September 28, 2010...I hope to have 101 tasks done. That is 1001 days from January 1st. This is a part of the "101 in 1001" project. I am excited....I will know what I want to do with my life for a little over 2 1/2 years.

My list is pretty short right now:

1. Learn to play at least one song on my acoustic and electric guitars (the same song on each guitar is fine). This will involve taking the guitars in for some long-needed repairs first. I want to decide which song to learn before I start trying to meet the goals (January 1).
2. Visit both the American and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls. I am much more excited about the Canada side....it is said to be much more beautiful. Take a lot of photos. Learn a lot of the history of the site beforehand. Read a fictional book that I have called "Niagara Falls All Over Again."

4 comments:

tien said...

i'm sure you will be able to accomplish whatever you set your mind to do. you always give me the idea that you are those who never give up in face of challenges. i'll be rooting for ya!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am said to be VERY stubborn. :-)

Even when I fail at something, I will keep coming back to it for years. Sooner, or later it all works out...if it is something I consider important.

Thank you for the support. :-)

Sara said...

You have me intrigued with this 101 in 1001...I'm on my way to check it out!!!

BTW, Michele sent me to say hello this gray, snowy afternoon!!!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Sara-
It will be nice if you do the 101 in 1001. A great way to define and meet goals. :-)

I hope that some cheer comes into your gray,snowy afternoon. Thank you for visiting. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5