Saturday, November 10, 2007

What I am thankful for today/my hopes

Let's see:
-I am feeling better though still needing rest.
-The couch, where I am relaxing today, is comfortable.The armrests are like firm pillows.
-I am thankful for medicine-I have missed two days of work but would have missed a LOT more otherwise.
-I was supposed to go to the doctor today but one was not available that would be covered by my insurance. So, I am glad that this seems to be just a really bad chest cold. As far as I know, I won't have to go to the doctor on Monday.
-I have lost at least 3 pounds...I will find out when I weigh myself in the morning. I hope that my weight loss is not due to being sick. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks. I am surprised by this weight loss as I thought I might be gaining weight. I have thyroid problems, sincerely not a fashionable excuse, so I am so glad for every pound that I am finally starting to take off.
-I have had two mouses break in 2 days (one was cheaply made but neat...lasted for a year...I knew it would happen sooner or later). I am glad that Wal-Mart took back the Microsoft Wireless Mouse...very cheaply made (broken) and I am not risking that again. I have been coding by hand since yesterday as I have no mouse. I have enjoyed the practice of what HTML I know.

My hopes:
I started out as hyperthyroid. I have slowly gotten worse.I hope my thyroid doesn't die out. I also hope that I am not forced to have my thyroid gland removed...I have been advised that I might want to look at this...I don't want to be absolutely dependent on this stupid medicine or having the thyroid gland grow back and risk lupus.

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5