Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hot chocolate....and a little something extra.

Previously I wrote:
12 ways to liven up instant hot chocolate

"I like Thomas' comments:
I like the idea of adding a little instant coffee.
Of course, if you want *really* good hot chocolate, skip the instant and melt a Hershey's bar into a cup of whole milk. It's very rich, very good, and will probably clog your arteries- but it's worth it.
"

My newest plot:
I am going to try to follow the suggestion in the link and add peanut butter....but I am a little leery.

4 comments:

WendyWings said...

I would do this but without the peanut butter, that just sounds wrong.
Michele sent me today !!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I am very,very leery about the peanut butter. I am glad I am not the only one. :-)

Glad you came to visit.

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5