Wednesday, November 28, 2007

-----I made German Chocolate Cake tonight and we are re-watching "Hannibal Rising." No, despite the fact that one might think so from parts of the film, I did not pick this cake on purpose.
-----I ordered some free samples from the Wal-Mart site and agreed to write reviews of them. I will be writing about Garnier Fructis Color Shield and Playtex Personal Cleaning Cloths. I didn't realize that I was saying that I would review Personal Cleaning Cloths. :-)
-----Earlier in the week, I purchased another Christmas cactus. This one has buds on pretty much every leaf....definitely at least 20. Beautiful. I will have to post a picture when it blooms.

2 comments:

ThomasLB said...

You should take a picture now, too, so you can post before and after photos.

I'm looking forward to your pictures. I don't think I've seen a "Christmas cactus" before.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Ok...I will post a picture of the buds, the blooms and after. I will work on this at some point tomorrow. :-)

Christmas cactuses are just neat. I have one with pinkish-orange flowers and one with a dark pinkish-purple (the new one).

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5