Thursday, November 08, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
-----Strawberry licorice is my favorite.
-----I also like nachos and cheese or soft pretzels...if the theater has them.
-----I have started choking on popcorn...though I love it so much.
-----The best movie snack I ever had was when someone snuck in homemade chocolate chip cookies.
-----What really makes me angry is when people sneak in beer and were clearly drunk before they came in.Then they either say rude things or throw popcorn.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
1993

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin?
ebluestbutterflythay

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
Patterned socks

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.
I was pretty sick with the flu yesterday and I feel a lot better than I did today.

Friday's Feast

10 comments:

Deb said...

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB

Natalie said...

Great feast! I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

tegdirb92 said...

glad to hear that you are feeling better! great feast this week.

Yen said...

Yummy Appetizer:)Glad you're feeling good now!

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Sassy Lucy said...

Glad you are feeling better today, nothing worse than the flu...okay there is, but I was being nice :)

Good Feast. I agree with you on bringing in beer to movies.

mamichelle said...

Ooooh, homemade choc. chip cookies!!!

Hope you feel better!

ellen b said...

Glad you are feeling better! Boy I don't get out much cuz I didn't even realize people smuggle beer into theaters...

**"Liza"** said...

Yummy appetizer love all of those..great feast here..lots of yummy stuff.. ;)

ribbiticus said...

looove your appetizer! happy ff! ;)

Marsha said...

ohhhh... strawberry licorice... one of the things I sneak in! shhhhh!

Glad you are feeling better... have a great weekend!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5