Friday, November 09, 2007

Aqua Dots....I don't think that I would give to children now even if they became "safe."

Previously I wrote:
"I am following the GHB-laced toy issue. I don't understand why someone would take such a risk to their job as to substitute a chemical considered to be a health hazard and used in cleaning products. I just don't understand why a company would take that kind of risk to human life...especially that of children. Surely, not everyone in the company knew of this decision or its implications.I am hoping that the whole thing was a matter of negligence but would assume that there will be some sort of legal action if it was not. I am so relieved that there have been no deaths thus far."

Sadly:
7 more U.S. children have gotten sick

These things are pretty and look like candy...I am worried that there will be more incidents. It is a pity because, aside from the obvious tragedy, this toy had such potential for creativity. :-(

No comments:

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5