Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

1.
-----"Theodore and Brooke Meet the Shark"-One of our fellow bloggers "Scribbit" has a daughter named Lillian. Lillian wrote this story. I love the way children's minds work. :-)
-----The Phoenix's son had a homemade cyborg costume for Halloween this year. :-)

2. Elvis is Alive Museum to move to Mississippi

3.



4. Boy George is apparently being charged with false imprisonment.

5. Japan has melody roads that play music as you drive over them. A great speed regulator.

6.


7.
-----NativeRadio.com
-----Adopt-A-Native-Elder Program

8.
-----The True Thanksgiving Story???
-----An indigenious journalist talks about what he believes truly started Thanksgiving


9. 4 Patients get HIV from organ transplant

10.


11.


12. Smile.
Come to a fun blogging event....The Enterprise Christmas Party. Yes, it is the Startrek Enterprise.

13.
Please vote for me if you like my site. You can vote once daily. :-)

_______________________

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners
is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in
others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen
with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who
participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



LINKS TO OTHER THURSDAY 13's!

1. Raggedy
(Leave a comment & I will link to you here.)




Non-Thirteeners are welcome to comment on my Thirteens too....case-in-point, my online friend Thomas who has made many useful comments on my Thirteens. A recent post of Thomas' that I found particularly thought-provoking was his ideas on prison reform....using a point system for different rehabilitative efforts completed, among other things.

Technorati tag:

4 comments:

Raggedy said...

That story was soooooooo cute!
The shark ate him..The end!
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

It was really cute.

I love when children get so excited when they are telling stories like this out loud....makes me smile every time.

ThomasLB said...

I love Boy George's voice. It's a shame his life is in such disarray.

Michael Jackson's life is such a twisted mess that I can't listen to his songs anymore; I can't separate the music from the man. I'm starting to feel the same way about Boy George.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I don't necessarily believe that Michael has done all/any of the things he has been accused of. I never listen to him publicly or for long any more....for kind of the same reasons. My reactions and those of others make me uncomfortable. :-(

I have only liked a few songs by Boy George/Culture Club. I don't know what to think in this case either.

I don't understand what would make a person capable of doing the kind of things that either singer is being accused of. :-(

If either singer is innocent, I hope that someday the truth is fully known.

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5