Friday, November 09, 2007

FRIDAY FILL-IN

1. Plans and schedules _______ .
are something I am not good at making. I admire people who have a very detailed schedule and keep to it. I am a list-maker...it just doesn't always work. Maybe I should say I am a list collector. :-)

2. I'm happy when things _______ .
are handled at my pace...I usually get stressed out by sudden,unannounced events.

3. The last thing I drank was _______ .
chicken broth...I have the flu.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is _______ .
Husband,of course. As for material things....guitars,books,photos.

5. I like _______ on my pizza.
Onions lots of onions.

6. Dear November, _______ .
I hate that you gave me this flu. Go away and bring me Spring.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
I am looking forward to cucumber salad.
Here are some Cucumber Salad recipes I found:
Balinese Cucumber Salad,Cucumber Suate Salad,Cucumbers with Lime-Chili Dressing
Saturday's plans include housecleaning...a little at a time for Thanksgiving.
Sunday I want to sleep in.

Friday Fill-In

3 comments:

Angelika said...

Like cucumbers, do you? :-)

My answers are here.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I like really good cucumber salad and it can't come in a lot of different variations. Finding good cucumbers is not always easy...so, I don't have it often as I would like. It is especially difficult if I want a version that has tomatoes as they are SO expensive lately and I can't justify the expense. I am also really passionate about good pico de gallo...which I have put cucumber bits in before. :-)

Janet said...

I hope you feel better soon...have some fun this weekend and thanks for playing!

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5