Sunday, October 21, 2007

Unconcious Mutterings

  1. Las Vegas ::
  2. Viva Las Vegas. a new show with Tom Selleck in it...I like it from the one episode that I have seen. I want to ride the roller coaster that is high atop a hotel in Las Vegas. gambling.home of many major musical performances. Elvis in Las Vegas. Cirque de Soleil. Sin City. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." gambling chips. all those honeymoon hotels/suites.the Las Vegas Strip. a lot of homeless people living in the parking lots in Vegas.nightclubs.

  3. Linus ::
  4. Charlie Brown.Linux."It's The Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown" should be on TV sometime or other before Halloween.

  5. Struck ::
  6. Struck by lightning...I have almost had this happen to me. Moonstruck. struck a deal.struck oil.when Hurricane Katrina struck.

  7. Movie ::
  8. I would love to have the time/energy to watch some sort of movie every day...I am becoming a real movie fan. A home movie theater being built for the Dalai Lama in the movie 7 Years in Tibet (Brad Pitt). cult movies.movie studio. I have not gone to a movie in several months.What movies have profoundly effected you?

  9. Anxious ::
  10. I wish that I didn't get anxious about some things...thinking about it is making me anxious...I want the world to be fair and peaceful and it is nothing like either. The world political situation is making me extremely anxious.

  11. Bandit ::
  12. Smokey and the Bandit. a racoon's mask. burglar. sneaky thief.

  13. Picks ::
  14. toothpicks. picks for sport's teams. a person's picks to win a competition. a miner using a pick to dig.

  15. Lasso ::
  16. I have wanted to learn how to use a lasso. WonderWoman. The Lone Ranger.

  17. Dinner ::
  18. Last night husband made pasta and I made Apple Kuchen for dinner. Tonight dinner is rather late. I am addicted to romantic dinners.

  19. Bargain ::
  20. haggling in a foreign marketplace. bargain chip.a discount store.sale.rock-bottom prices.deal.plea bargain...I was reading somewhere recently where a plea bargain was the maximum sentence possible-how is that a plea bargain?


Unconcious Mutterings is a word association meme by LunaNina.
________________________________



Your vote is very much appreciated. You are able to vote once daily. Please, vote for me if you like my blog. :-)

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Great Mutterings.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thank you Bobbie,
You are the first person to leave comments on my Mutterings this week. I appreciate your visit.

Bradley A. Noe said...

Great list! I see we got a few matches as well.

Thanks for dropping by!

Brad

Zooomabooma said...

I think Las Vegas is a year or two old now but this is Tom Selleck's first year.... I love It's a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!!! And this year I've been a lot more into music but sometimes I'd try to watch a movie a day, of almost any kind! Including Smokey and the Bandit!

Great stuff here!!! (I'm addicted to exclamation points!)

See ya :)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5