Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

1. MISSING CHILD:
If you look at the top of my blog, you will notice that there is a newborn missing in the Chicago area. Spread the word.
UPDATE: THE CHILD HAS BEEN FOUND. The Amber Alert program is a great thing.

2. Popcorn:
-----Bacon Popcorn
-----Funny popcorn PSA
-----Homemade Microwave Popcorn. I would urge minding safety while doing this. I am going to try making some and will be doing it on a regular basis if it turns out well. I hate cooking the popcorn in a pan and it makes Husband nervous that we will start a fire.

3. Embalming Fluid Wing Sauce...World's Hottest Wing Sauce. There is no ebalming fluid in this....there is beer in it.

4. Roasting Coffee in a Popcorn Popper

5. Back in August-Lindsay Lohan Drunk Driving Awareness Night

6. I purchased a couple of pairs of long winter socks this week. Have you found anything that you really like for winter yet? How do you usually keep warm in the winter months?

7.


8. I am getting ready for "Blog Action Day" on the 15th. Over 10,000 bloggers will be writing about saving the environment on this day. Hopefully, we will reach a lot of people.

9. Beer spa...also offers bathes of coffee,tea and sake.

10.

"Wanna Buy a Ghost?"


"Flower"...this one is a bit more adult/off-color.

11. What's in Queen Elizabeth's handbag...and how she uses her handbag as a communication tool.

12.
This contest is getting very close to being over. I am proud of my progess....though I am not winning. I ran an honest and fair race with what I hope has been a lot of interesting content. Right now, I have 280 votes and I hope that anyone reading this will vote for me. You can vote once daily and I hope that you will.

13. Bush is going to meet with the Dalai Lama.
_______________________________

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners
is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in
others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen
with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who
participates and leaves a link to their 13 things.



LINKS TO OTHER THURSDAY 13's!

1. "Joy is My Goal"...what a good goal to have
2. Wakela Runen's World
3. Rims
(Leave a comment & I will link to you here.)




One I find yummy from last week: 13 Steps to Making Swedish Thin Pancakes

Technorati tag:

5 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

good info love the 15th info I will join what is site to sign in?

Wakela Runen said...

Great list. I am going to try the bacon popcorn. That just sounds too yummy.

I voted for you on the Blog for a Year contest.

I am also participating in the Blog Action Day. I can't wait. It should be really great!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Joy-
You can register on the site that I linked too. It is really easy to register. They did take a while to get back to me...so, if you don't get in on time, I would link to them anyway and just explain that when you blog. Thank you for visiting. I always enjoy meeting like-minded people. :-)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks for your vote Wakela. I am really looking foward to Blog Action Day.

Rims said...

Thats a very informative list

Happy TT

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5