Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Ripoffreport.com
This site is exactly what it sounds like....a site for reporting bad businesses. Check it BEFORE you have a problem with a company. Especially check this before accepting a Credit Card....it could save you days and months of hassle.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Not often. My dreams tend to be extremely good or extremely scary.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I had insects. They had no names. As an adult, I have traveled when I could and once decided to rescue a cricket from the interior of a bus station. I thought that I would keep it for luck (not that I believe in that) and it brought me happy childhood memories. When there are scary people on the Greyhound though one should not have one's backpack that contains a cricket in the open pocket near one's hip. My cricket was well-ventilated (in a sandwich bag with holes) but this was not a protection against accidental maiming when I had to move quickly to avoid the creepy ones. These people spent the rest of the trip trying to make me uncomfortable...or maybe they just didn't know that you only pay for your seat and not the one in front of you or beside you. Anyway, I was so stressed out that I forgot the cricket who had survived enough trauma already and I think it overheated to death. This was sad....though people laugh when I tell the tale. Crickets bring luck. Who brings luck to the crickets???...apparently, not I.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
World peace. On a more tangible scale, I would advertise the Lifegem which is a diamond made from the carbon (usually hair) of a loved one. These are often done to memorialize someone but Husband and I are planning on anniversary rings for each other like this someday.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
I don't have one. My favorite softer candy is strawberry licorice. If I have just opened candy, I will offer to share with whomever is around.

Friday's Feast
_________________________


Please vote for me if you enjoy my blog. I am not winning...but I am trying to be the best Blogger that I can. I am proud of my efforts in this contest. You can vote once daily and it would definitely mean a LOT to me. :-)

4 comments:

aka_Monty said...

I love your Feast! Every week I mean to do this, but always forget. And the LIFEGEM thing sounds so interesting, I've never hard of that before! I'm going to check it out.

Hello, Michele sent me!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Hi....glad to meet you. I often forget the Feast...but as of late have been remembering. I also read my Feast to Husband and sometimes he learns something new about me.

Everyone I ever tell about the LifeGem is interested. I figure this is good....because the company will still be in existence when I go to buy one if I talk about it enough. I like anything that expresses the love that I feel. I hope that you like the LifeGems.

I hope to see you here again. :-)

ThomasLB said...

If you like ripoffreport.com, then you might like this site: http://www.mouseprint.org/

It's sort of in the same consumer-protection vein.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I will definitely be looking, Thomas. What an interesting name for a consumer site. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5