Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
A mountain dog of some sort. I would learn how not to fall off mountains and spend my days roaming their beauty...or fall off and die.

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
-----The novel/movie "The Color Purple"...I have never been able to follow either.
-----Clusters of grapes. Lucille Ball dancing to crush grapes with her bare feet.
-----Seeing "Columbine Holiday" Grapes at the grocery. The same grocery got a BIG shipment of these recently.
-----Prince. His Purple Highness. Purple Rain.
-----Purple...one of the colors your knee cap turns when spouse leaves their armoire open and you walk into it.


Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
15-45 minutes

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Many,many. No.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
The Bluest Butterfly=Tiny Bubble Brain (no, this is not a description of me)
The Bluest Butterfly=Truly Buttered Biscuits (again not a description of me...for those whose minds have a tendency to wonder into "the gutter")
The Bluest Butterfly=Totally Bountiful Botulism
-Husband is shaking his head and silently laughing at me right now.

Friday Feast #165

14 comments:

Eleisia said...

Intriguing feast!
Happy Friday!

Yen said...

Interesting feast! Enjoyed it:)
Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

ArtfulSub said...

Happy Feast Day! Akitas are pretty sure-footed Mountain Dogs.

Marsha said...

great feast... chuckling at your dessert!

mamichelle said...

You must love purple! Funny, I thought I'd have an original answer with the movie! LOL

tegdirb92 said...

I love your soup!! Clever dessert :) Great feast this week.

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Love your soup and dessert. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

ellen b said...

Love your appetizer. Your dessert is killin' me :) happy Friday to you...

ThomasLB said...

I like the different-colored topic headlines. They look really nice on the black background.

Laane said...

I've enjoyed reading your feast!

Have a great weekend!


welcome at Laane's feast

Natalie said...

Funny feast!

Gill said...

A fascinating feast! Have a good weekend :-)

Imma (Alice) at I Was Born2Cree8 said...

LOL... I love your Feast.I'd forgotten Lucille Ball crushing those grapes, but can almost see her doing it now, haha.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've left you a little something in the top post over there. Hope you like it :o)

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

:-) at Alice. Seeing Lucille doing that makes you smile. It looks like fun & I would like to try it....though I would fall horribly I am sure. Imagine trying to explain that injury to the doctor. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5